Remember the fairy tales your parents used to tell you before bedtime? Well, those weren't stories, they were warnings.
A general community for NBC's show Grimm.
- No flaming, bashing or personal attacks.
- Please respect the opinions of others! Everyone's allowed to give their opinion but keep it nice towards the other members and the Grimm cast & crew.
- Please tag your entries.
- Keep your entries related to Grimm.
- Keep spoilers behind an lj-cut or spoiler tag, with a warning attached.
- Post any large images, videos or context that is not suitable for children behind a lj-cut as well.
- Fanfiction are currently not allowed, please post them to grimm_fic. All other fanworks are welcome.
- Don't link to locked entries.
- If you want to advertise something, please PM me first for permission, otherwise your post will get deleted without notice.
- Before posting, please check the community and related tags to see if your content has already been posted to avoid repeats.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either leave a comment here or send a PM to platina.
And last but not least, have fun!
grimm_fic grimm_kink monroe_nick grimm_daily grimm_icons
abc_onceupon alphas_syfy crossovers50 personofint_tv powers_tv revenge_tv tv_fanfiction xoverland
layout by minty_peach
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey